Wednesday, November 22, 2006


After my problems with DC back in 1999 I was told I`d never work in comics again by some evil minded and misguided individuals. HA! As the year 2000 dawned I was called by Axel Alonso to do a Human Target book written by Peter Milligan and I jumped at the offer,especially because it was possibly the best script I`d ever read. I told Axel that I`d do it as long as the same problem that happened on Worlds Finest didn`t happen again,namely deadline brought forward three months. I started work,full of excitement and joy...oh dear...guess what happened...yes,the deadline was moved three months and I had to pack it in. Bloody shame.
So here`s some of the pages that will never see print...well...until I do my "Art off..." book!

2 comments:

Chris Weston said...

Thank god you didn't listen to the haters, Dave. You are the Lazarus of Comics... and your stuff for the Megazine really raised the bar.
And I get the feeling you're just getting started...

Antonio said...

The scan you posted don't do justice to the pages I saw in Lucca...
They are fantastic!
Shame you didn't get to finish the story, my Celtic brother...
Did you get my last mail?