Monday, October 22, 2007

Back in the real world!

The last three weeks have dissolved away and now I hear my desk a'calling...so...
Have a guess what I'm working on.
Yes...Big Robots is finally all published (Judge Dredd Megazine #257-264) and the Mighty Tharg, editor and supreme being has bestowed upon me a new thrill filled Judge Dredd story, written by the much acclaimed Gordon Rennie droid.
So...
Not only do I have the most sublime and charming little baby girl to dote over...I now have a gig that fulfills a life long ambition, a Judge Dredd strip for the galaxies greatest comic 2000AD! It really doesn't get any better than that!
And not only all that but I'm still working on that secret Wildstorm project I mentioned in my Tuesday, August 14, 2007 post. Life is sweet!

The image above is not from my new Dredd job but is a doodle created over two years ago to remind myself of a story idea I had concerning a stolen dead cat and a trip to the Moon. Maybe one day I'll find the time to tell Tharg about it.

While I'm on...I'd like to thank all the fine folk for their messages re: our wonderful baby girl. Cheers folks! Very much appreciated.

No comments: